This hidden fencing system is one of the most reliable and cost-efficient pet training systems in the world. A harmless radio signal will transmit to your dogs when they approach the set-up boundary with the buried wire. The collar receiver which is tied around your dogs' neck will alarm a warning beep first when they approach boundary.
- Pulsed Proportional Stimulus--The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be.
- Progressive Tone Stimulus--A warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary.
- Variable Field Width Control--Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field.
- Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators--Should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompanied by a flashing light.
- Speed Detect Anti-Run through--The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued.
- Built-in Lightning Protection--Protects transmitter from power surges caused by lightning strikes.
- Multiple Collar Operation-- Add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals as you have. There is no limit to the number of collars it can control; Area Covered--Up to 5000 square meter range (over 1.2 acres).
- Low Battery Consumption, quick-disconnect terminals.
How to setup
- Bury (very easy to bury, only 1/4" underground in a very thin line) or simply fix the wire on the yard fence.
- Plugin the power box.
- Connect the perimeter wire to the power box.
- Put the receiver collar on your dog.
- Train your dog by leading him around the perimeter. Let him experience the warning beeps & shock so he knows his boundaries.
- Sit back and ENJOY your trained dog.
- 1 * Indoor wall-mounted transmitter
- 1 * 12V Power plug
- 1 * Adjustable receiver collar
- 1 * 6 Volt 4LR44 battery for the collar (NOT included)
- 1 * 300 Meter Roll of fence Wire
- 20 *Training flags
- 1* tester.
- 4 * Screws
- 1 * User's manual