- It is a digital angle measuring device that is mainly intended for applications that involve lineation for woodworkers, measure, and definition of the exact angles such as trays, sloping roofs, and handrails. It also can be used as a spirit level to quickly measure the horizontal and vertical angles.
- LARGE LCD DISPLAY: Easily readable LCD display shows the exact measuring results at once with data holding function, make it much easier for you to read the data.
- MECHANICAL LOCK: Keep the angle invariable in the process of line or measure the angle.
- EASY TO USE: Large and clear LCD with backlight, keep its normal use on dark. Automatically shut off after five minutes to save energy, and with low power alarm.
- Length: about 400 mm/16 inch
- Measuring angle range: 0-225°
- Increased/decreased angle: 0.1° increment
- Automatically shut off after 5 minutes.
- Measuring precision: +/-0.5 degree
- Accuracy: 0.5° deviation for all ranges.
- "Hold" function
- LCD display with the blue backlight
- Dual spirit(bubble) level indicators
- Pivot Lock
- Working temperature: -10°C ~+50°C
- Battery: 9V (Not included)
- 1 x 0-225 degrees Digital Angle Level Meter