- Connects a DisplayPort DP equipped laptop or desktop to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI/DVI/VGA; Only supports 1 display output at a time, HDMI/DVI/VGA cable (sold separately) is required.
- Transmits high-definition audio and video from your computer to an HDTV display for video streaming or gaming via HDMI; Connect and configure your monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x 1080P (Full HD) and uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 audio channels. When connect to monitor, the audio will not pass through the adapter to the HDMI/VGA/DVI monitor, a speaker is needed to get audio out; When connect to TV, only HDMI port can have audio out, VGA and DVI ports need a speaker to get audio out
- Silver-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide durability and improve the signal transmission
- DisplayPort connector with latches provides a secure connection with a release button that must be depressed before unplugging.
It can only convert the signal from DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/VGA. This is not a bi-directional adapter
- DisplayPort Male,（Not compatible with USB ports）
- HDMI: 19-pin, Female
- DVI: 25-pin DVI-D, Female
- VGA: Output, 15-pin, Female
- 1 x 3 in 1 Displayport Male to HDMI/DVI/VGA Female Adapter